Pension Hubertus in Zell am See
Environmental protection is a value which we live by in our hotel:
Your day starts with a typical Salzburg-style organic breakfast - a rich breakfast buffet with local organic produce and organic Fair-Trade drinks.
Organic products at the breakfast buffet are labelled - and are genuinely organic. Biodegradable washing and cleaning agents are used throughout the house. We use green electricity, 100% electricity from renewable energy sources. Ours is a non-smoking establishment apart from a strictly designated area in the cellar lounge.
We are a Climate Alliance-enterprise:
Following the switch to renewable energy sources, the installation of a pellet and solar plant and green electricity, we now save annually the equivalent quantity of CO2 emissions as 22 medium-sized vehicles would emit in the course of a year.
As the basis for our calculation we used the following: passenger car, diesel engine with a consumption of 6,7 l / 100 km and an annual driving distance of 10.000 km.
We have been awarded the Austrian Eco-Label and place special importance on:
- a natural and healthy ambience in our house and garden
- energy from renewable resources
- assistance for journeys by public transport
- fresh air and a pleasant atmosphere - non-smoking house
- easily manageable waste separation
- optimal management of waste and energy
- organic farm produce and species-appropriate animal husbandry
- seasonal products from the region
Austrian Eco-Label, European Eco-Label